Lock n Load Paintball is a private organisation and has supported various fundraising events through its donations program. Due to the volume of requests received annually, please kindly follow the guidelines below when submitting a request.
Criteria for a donation request:
- Must be submitted 6 weeks prior to the scheduled date of the fundraising event/or visit
- Must be received in electronic form with organisation’s letterhead or from a valid organisation email address
- Must provide the date of the event and purpose for the visit or fundraising
- Must provide an official’s contact name, phone number, return mailing address and email contact
Note: Any donation that does not provide the above information may not be considered.
- Please understand that while your organisation might meet one or more of our criteria, it is not a guarantee that your request will be honoured
- Priority is given to education providers that have booked school visits for 2 or more consecutive years
- Due to the overwhelming amount of requests we receive, please allow up to two weeks to receive a reply
- In our efforts to help preserve the environment and promote an interest in the natural world, we encourage your organisation to submit requests via email. Please note paper requests will no longer be accepted.
We do not provide donations for:
- Organisations fundraising on behalf of another organisation
- Private functions requesting gift bags or door prizes
- Individual requests such as for private events
- Political, fraternal or social organisations
- Research or travel grants.
Allocation of tickets is generally considered on a case by case basis, but as a rule of thumb we offer:
- One family pass for two adults and two children including the Grunt pack
- If the request is successful, tickets will be posted to the confirmed address
- Occasionally donations may be offered to organisations raising funds for registered charities at the discretion of Lock n Load Paintball on a case by case basis.
To submit a donation request please email firstname.lastname@example.org