The group organiser takes full responsibility for the safety and well being of the group on the field. The event organiser must supervise and ensure the following rules are adhered to at all times:
- Training sessions are for 2 hours. If there is no other booking at the conclusion of your training session, your team is welcome t keep utilising the field. If needed for public use, participants using Lock n Load rental equipment will be asked to return said equipment at the conclusion of the original booking scheduled.
- Goggles must be worn at all times when not in safe zones.
- Barrel socks must be on your marker at all times when not in use.
- Entrance gate must be completely shut before any shots are fired.
- All markers must be chronographed below 300FPS prior to entry.
- All air systems must be New Zealand legal with a current LAB or SP LAB number and in test (3 year for Carbon Fibre, 5 year for steal) or they will not be filled.
- All air systems must be filled by appropriate filler, as deemed by Lock n Load.
- Public bookings take priority when filling air tanks.
- Ramping can be used ONLY on inflatable field, full Auto is NOT allowed.
- All Lock n Load equipment is to be respected and returned after use.
- Participants using inflatable field must obey all direction and instruction from Lock n Load staff.
Failure to adhere to any of these rules may result in expulsion from the field.